Saturday, December 15, 2007

"Finding the Christmas Star"





Friday night was the long awaited/hours of practice performance of "Finding the Christmas Star" kids program at church. In the first picture Kathryn is in the upper right. In the next one Lizzie is in the back row,middle under the 0. Lizzie was part of a dance number with a seventy's theme sung to the tune of "Staying Alive":) Kathryn did sign language to the chorus "I love to tell the Story" with 6 other kids. G & G Zieska came and UncleT and Aunt T and little T. Little T loved dancing to the music and looking at people. The last picture is our attempt to get a family pic. in front of the tree at church. I thought it was hard to get toddlers to cooperate, but teenagers are proving to be JUST as difficult.

3 comments:

bizeegirl said...

Hi, the program looked great, would you know if anyone would be willing to sell the accompaniment cd or any props, etc. to another church wanting to put on this program?
Thanks,
Brooke

bizeegirl said...

Hi, the program looked great, would you know if anyone would be willing to sell the accompaniment cd or any props, etc. to another church wanting to put on this program?
Thanks,
Brooke

Unknown said...

HELP! HELP! HELP! I am a music teacher at a K-8 school and we did this musical 2 years ago. I want to do "The Hustle Bustle" for our musical next week and I cannot find my accompaniment CD ANYWHERE!!! Can we say stressed??? lol Is there ANYWAY I can borrow your accompaniment CD? I'll gladly pay shipping and send it right back when we're done. You can reach me at RMICKELPCCAatGMAILdotCOM or RACHAELdotMICKELatGMAILdotCOM.
Thanks so much!!!