Saturday, December 15, 2007

OH JOY!






And the Angel said to them,"Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great JOY which shall be for all the people..." Luke 2:10
I love the word Joy and all it means. At Christmas and all year it is great to remember the "great joy" of the birth of Jesus and what that meant for all mankind. A radio announcer on the Christian station I listen to said "Christmas is all about Easter." How true! Joy is something that comes from our hearts unlike happiness that requires outward things to "happen". I thought I'd include a few pictures that bring me joy. Seeing Lizzie with her friend Tatum(leading role in Christmas program) My sweet neice. My dad and son and the wonderful relationship they have. My mom with the youngest grandchild and all the love she freely gives to all of us. And of course a good cup of coffee with family or friends. I hope you can find things in your life that bring you joy and remember the source of our Joy is found in Jesus!

No comments: