Saturday, October 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE!
















October 19 we celebrated the birth of a super special and unique girl - our Lizzie. She has brought adventure, insight, challenge, drama, laughter, etc... to our lives. The Lord knew what He was doing when He gave her to us. She had 2 friends for a sleepover(minus the sleep), they had pizza, brownies,went in the hot tub, watched movies all night, had waffles with strawberries and RediWhip for breakfast and ended the fun with a trip to the mall. Our family had a bday meal together and then headed to the 4 T's with a chocolate cream pie. The day ended with me tucking Lizzie into bed and praying with her. We love you Lizzie and KNOW Jesus has wonderful plans for your life.

2 comments:

Julie Grau said...

Thank you for your kind words on my blog. I had to "retire" this year from teaching due to my move to Arkansas, but the subject of kids is obviously still on my heart. I'm glad your child has a caring teacher in her life... perhaps that is truly the gift of not having kids of your own and one that brings joy to the lives of families like yours. And Happy Birthday, Lizzie.

Sarah B said...

sounds just like the birthday parties i had when i was that age...now i'm lucky if i can stay up past midnight with out a nap...when did that happen!!!

tell her I said happy belated birthday...with her all the best!