Sunday, October 26, 2008

HSM3


Any of you who have pre-teen girls know that the 3rd installment in "High School Musical " movies came out in the theaters Friday. Kathryn and I had planned for weeks for her to skip school that day(they had an early release day anyway) and head to the first showing of the day. So that's what we did!! I find myself enjoying these movies just as much as my kids. Of course I love musicals and have subjected my children to the classics, (ie.-The Sound of Music, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, My Fair Lady, etc...). After the movie we had lunch at Panda Express and talked about our favorite part/song in the movie.

1 comment:

Cindy Keiger said...

Musicals are my favorite, too!! I haven't seen any of the High School Musicals but I did see Mama Mia. Such fun! I just love seeing people doing ordinary things and breaking into song and dance. Totally realistic in my book :-)