Friday, November 9, 2007

THE BIG 40!

Yes it is true, I turned 40 on November 3rd. Lizzie asked me how it feels to be OLD! I'm sure that 40 seems ancient to her.:) My parents surprised me with a dinner party at their house with family and a few friends. I received a digital camera from my parents for my bday and I'm hoping to get pictures on here soon. Daniel and the kids gave me a beautiful family ring with all of our birthstones. A friend of mine and I are going to be in a craft show tomorrow. I made scarves (lightweight) considering it is 90 degrees here I don't know how many I'll sell. SO....guess who may be getting scarves for Christmas.

2 comments:

Anushka said...

i love your site!!! It's beautiful! welcome to blogland. I'll be checking in weekly to keep up with you guys-- you'll love how easy it is to put pics on from your new camera. love ya, anushka

tlk said...

Wow! What a fun Birthday Party. We are glad we could help you celebrate. By the way...40 isn't old, just remember that 40 is the new 30. Thanks for sharing your site. I am really impressed with your knowledge of technology. The site looks great.