Monday, November 26, 2007

MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS


"Nobody knows of the work it makes
To keep the home together,
Nobody knows of the steps it takes,
Nobody knows - but mother" -Anon

"These are my daughters, I suppose.
But where in the world did the children vanish?" -Phyllis McGinley

I wanted to take a moment to reflect on motherhood. I have always known that I have an INCREDIBLE mom and it has just become more and more evident through the years. She has been such a wonderful and Godly example to me of what a mom is. I Pray that I can be such a mom to my children. Mom, I love you so much and want you to know I thank Jesus everyday for choosing you to be my mom and the grandma to my children. As, an adult now I am priviledged to also call you my best friend, prayer partner, coffee companion and "kindred spirit".:) Motherhood is NOT an easy road to travel. There are many bumps along the way but I am confident that with the model I have and grace from the Lord I will make it.



No comments: