Sunday, November 11, 2007

NO WORRIES


"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" Matthew 6:33
I am studying the book of Matthew this year in BSF(Bible Study Fellowship) and we just finished chapter 6. I feel like the last part of the chapter is so pertinent to my daily life. I tend to take on "tomorrow's" worries. When I do that I am not trusting that the God who made me will take care of my every need. He sees the big picture and it is my job to rely on Him daily for my cares. As I enter a new week I hope that all who read this will be encouraged to rest in the knowledge that the Lord knows you, He created you and He will take care of you.

2 comments:

tlk said...

What a beautiful picture and thought. I tend to worry a lot about what tomorrow will bring as well. Here is a thought I like from, Don't Sweat the Small Stuff...
John Lennon once said, "Life is what's happening while we're busy making other plans." When we are busy making "other plans," our children are busy growing up, the people we love are moving away and dying, our bodies are getting out of shape, and our dreams are slipping away. In short, we miss out on life. Learn to live in the present moment.

Anushka said...

your words blessed me today ~ SO MUCH. thanks, sis.