Wednesday, November 28, 2007

CUTE COUSINS



Jonathan just loves his baby cousin and he was down at her level playing with her. It seems like yesterday that he was the baby - where did the time go. Lizzie had scooted behind Tori and she was turning to look at Lizzie's face. I think she was reaching for a curl.:) Lizzie is the official "babysitter in training". These are moments to treasure. As seasoned moms we know how fast this time goes. I used to laugh at my mom when I was a teenager and she would say that she wished she could go back and have one day with us as babies. Now, I know what she means. When you are in the "throws" of motherhood(frustrated, tired,pottytraining) you feel that no end is in sight. I have now become the crazy lady in the grocery store that stops young moms and tells them to "enjoy every minute because it goes sooo fast". I'm sure they look at me through tired eyes and think "sure lady", but they'll blink and it will be them giving the same advice. Enjoy the gift of today -that's why it is called the present.

1 comment:

Anushka said...

Oh- baby girl, and darling cousins. T is growing up so fast!